Betsey Johnson One more time

1. I'm confused. I saw this pic in a previous thread but can't derive the actual name of this bag from it. It's the only Betsey Bag that I would be interested in I think. Anyone know the actual name.

Now...I am used to Kooba and IF leather quality. Am I going to be very dissapointed? Some of the other leather bags of hers might appeal to me too but truthfully tell me what you know of the quality. I don't want to waste the money even if it is a lower price than what I am used to.

I need to save up and get a Mulberry Rosemary really.

View attachment 34563

2. I think its called bad girl or something like that....

3. Good girl....Bad girl....it's all the same...LOL
    Thanks! Now, how bout that quality?

4. don't know. never owned one but I do remember a post from a member saying that the quality is just fine. If you buy from Nordstroms and keep the receipt you can return it very easily.

5. I liked the quality of that Good Girl hobo which was posted earlier, but it was too big, IMO.

6. I have the Good Girl bag in medium and regular (large). The medium is great for shopping and toting around like a normal purse. The big bag is huge and it's good for school/work.

7. Betsey Johnson makes very good quality stuff, and I love the fun, playful linings and other details - especially the hardware on the Good Girl line. But these bags are huge, just too big for me...

8. I am looking more at the satchel now. The big Hobo is huge. The satchel is 14 inches, a little more reasonable.

9. I researched all of her bags and came to the conclusion that the good girl satchel was too boxy and too big. I found a darling Betsey Buckle Up Hobo. Medium size and cute as can be. I got a very good price I think. 147.00. All the others were in the 169-199 range. So when I saw this Buy it now, I nabbed it. I'll post a pic to this thread when I get it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice