Betsey Johnson Bags?

1. Nay, it's too busy for me.

2. I've seen these at Nordstrom...I always drool over the pictures but then when I see them IRL I'm on the fence and can't decide if I like this style or not.

3. My GF had that bag and she just returned it 4 months after she bought it.

I actually think it's really pretty and the leather is decent for the price, but it just wasn't made well.
    It's a HUGE bag so you would think that it would be made to withstand being stuffed (why else would anyone BUY a huge bag unless they had a lot to carry?) but apparently not because the leather braids on both sides popped out of the holes.

I'm not sure if that's a problem that maybe QC overlooked with HER particular bag or if it would be common with that style, but thought it would help you to know that.

4. just thought i would mention that betsey johnson bags sometimes turn up at TJMAXX. my sister bought the mixed grey/white "snakeskin" last year.
    it was well over $200 there but still she saved some money.

5. hmm.. :s

i ordered the medium buckle-up tote from bloomies.. i wonder if i should just cancel the order..

[​IMG]

6. I did too. Now I'm having second thoughts on cancelling my order thru Bloomies.

7. [​IMG]
    I almost got that one too! LOOOOVE the color.
    I don't think you'd have the same issue as what I posted because the braid goes along the top of the bag, so maybe there wouldn't be the same tension as the ones on the side?

8. ^ right now it is cheaper to buy that bag at costco $99. that's the only color left they got. maybe we should just buy at costco eh? lol

9. Guess I'll have to wait and see when it gets here to see if I like it or not. It was hard to decide which color to get black or camel. I got the camel color.

10. haven't seen her new bags but from what I've seen in the past, i feel like her bags are too bulky for me. they do come in the most neutral colors though and seem like a bag that will go with just about everything.

11. I don't own her bags... but I own a pair of shoes by Betsey Johnson! They look just like platform Loboutin's, but they have HOT PINK on the soles rather than red. So cute! Love her fun stuff.

12. I have that bag in black...I like Betsey Johnson, she's fun. But I do like to mix it up a bit.

13. I got that bag in both colors when Bloomies had their 40% off sale too....guess I will just have to wait and see them in person, as I have never owned a BJ bag. Maybe I will take a peek at Nordstroms on Saturday and decide whether to cancel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice