"Bethenny Ever After" -- February 2011 Bravo

Looks like our girl is giving us a second season in early '11.
Here is the first about it...
Excited!
I never did watch the skating show but I heard Johnny Weir blasted her.

http://absurdtosublime.net/2010/11/25/bethenny-ever-after-to-premiere-in-february/

http://www.examiner.com/the-real-ho...ied-turns-into-bethenny-ever-after-to-air-feb
As much as I enjoy Bethenny on the shows, she did not skate well enough to warrant her in the final two on Skating With The Stars. Johnny blasted her legitimately. Her skating was no where at all as good as Rebecca Budig's was.

The skating show was sooooooooo bad it was beyond pathetic LOL! The announcer clown was awful, they must have just pulled him off the street and say hey buddy wanna host a show? He was so tacky just like one of those lounge lizards that are in the fleabag hotel bars trying to entertain people :rolleyes: It could have been a fun show but I dont think any of the people that do DWTS had a hand in it. There was no class whatsoever.

OMG I love Bethenny and all but I couldnt handle how bad this skating show was put together. The rink was the size of a dime, Lori Ann stuck out like a sore thumb, and Dick Button looked asleep most of the time. I never heard of any of the "pro" skaters either. It was BAD!! But the only breathe of fresh air was Johnny, I love that guy!

But Bethenny in her typical press whore fashion let us know on several occasions she was filming her show while doing this so I am sure this whole season is going to revolve around it *yawn*

Well I don't even watch Dancing With The Stars -- cringeworthy -- and this was just a media thing, this Skating With The Stars. I figured everyone would look awkward and stupid anyway.
Yes, I hope it's a good second season -- hopefully we'll get to see more Brynne, which I am sure we will.
Did all her assistants stick around?
Waiting to see....

As much as I enjoy Bethenny on the shows, she did not skate well enough to warrant her in the final two on Skating With The Stars. Johnny blasted her legitimately. Her skating was no where at all as good as Rebecca Budig's was.

yea but it was better than all the other contestants. right? so are you saying they shouldn't have had a finale? just given Rebecca the prize?

oh. was he the one that got hurt? or the Olympian? i only watched the finale LOL
He was in the Olympics, but he skated the night the final two were chosen and he skated much, much better than Bethenny did. The audience gasped when it was between him and Bethenny, and they announced Bethenny's name instead of his. There was hardly any applause for Bethenny. She looked shocked as he**, too.

Sorry for being off-topic. I haven't heard about the new show or seen any promos on it at all.

The only thing that I saw was Bethenny et al sitting in a restaurant and Brynne is losing her cool....they look at each other and say 'oh no...we've become that couple...'

He was in the Olympics, but he skated the night the final two were chosen and he skated much, much better than Bethenny did. The audience gasped when it was between him and Bethenny, and they announced Bethenny's name instead of his. There was hardly any applause for Bethenny. She looked shocked as he**, too.
Sometimes I wonder if the agreement going into these things is that she makes it to the finals. There was talk that she agreed to go on Martha Stewart's 'The Apprentice' because she would be in the finals and she was. She was memorable but Martha called her a show-off.

What exactly does Bethenny do with her Skinnygirl brand? What is she selling? Products? Just liquor? Her lifestyle? Cooking demos? Motivational speaking? I wouldn't mind if she came up with some Skinnygirl products (if she could price them very reasonably) like muffins or some kind of healthy snack... something tangible.