Bestest deal EVAR!

that's ridiculous.....obviously the person made multiple user names, made a "pretend purchase" to themselves, and then left positive feedback to themself. THEN cancelled the new user names.

UGH i hate some people.

How can we report to ebay about things like this? I recently warned a bidder who bidded on a fake paddy for $900 and the bidder informed the seller of my "intervention" and the seller reported me to ebay for intervening with his/her auction. Ebay sent me an email warning me that they will have to kick me off ebay if i do not stop "warning" bidders.. This is NOT FAIR..

Superbaby said:
How can we report to ebay about things like this? I recently warned a bidder who bidded on a fake paddy for $900 and the bidder informed the seller of my "intervention" and the seller reported me to ebay for intervening with his/her auction. Ebay sent me an email warning me that they will have to kick me off ebay if i do not stop "warning" bidders.. This is NOT FAIR..

You can report an auction to eBay as fake, just copy/paste the item number and then go to the menu and select report. They should close the auction. I am really sick of eBay allowing fakes...they profit from the listing fees and then close the auctions IF they get caught. The other day they had a HIDEOUS white big pocket Paddington that was total garbage. It's gone now, so I am guessing someone reported it.

I think the best thing is that when you report items, it's anonymous and it doesn't get you in trouble with eBay.

Contacting buyers is generally not welcome because dumb people and scammers'll think you're interfering with their little affairs.