bestbuyeyeglasses.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi :smile: i tried doing a search for bestbuyeyeglasses.com but only one post turned up so i was hoping to get a few more responses in a thread. also not sure if this is the right place for this but if not, sry! anyways!...
    does anyone have any experience with www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com ? i am looking into getting the ray-ban 3025's and at the website they are $30 cheaper than in-store. anyone ever use this site? good/bad experiences? thanks!

2. okay i thought i would just update this in case anyone was thinking of ordering from this site. i went to sunglass hut and bought the ray-ban 3025s for $150. but then i just had to check out this site and see how it was. SO i ordered the same pair of sunglasses from bestbuyeyeglasses.com for $95 (had a $10 off coupon). i received them in the mail exactly one week after placing the order. and they're perfect! so the first pair went back to sunglass hut. just thought i'd post this in case anyone was curious about this site :smile: