Best/Worts LV handbag..your opinion

BEST: Speedy - I dont think this bag will ever get old to me.

WORST: Anything that comes across as a gimmick to me (Ambre, Dalmation, Ceries, Eye bags, Onionhead, Miroir, Perfo lines etc.)

I can appreciate most LV but don't personally care for anything with too much going on like the frange line, most Multi Color, anything with animal print, and anything with fur......One of my Favorite bags is actually my mono mini Josephine PM, though many people put that down as one they don't like, oh well, then I guess I'll see it around less.....Can't say I loved the entire line, but when I use my Joseiphine I just LOVE it! PLUS it's actually pretty easy to clean and looks much better than any of my Mono Canvas bags of the same age and use (because no vachetta!).

Best: Anything other than the fringe.

Worst: Except for the Pouchette, anything in the Cerise line. (Too many CHERRIES! The scarves are cute, but I wouldn't want them all over my Speedy!)

And that $20,000 one they used every kind of exotic skin on. That's just WAY too much!

From My Collection (So I have first hand experience with it):
Best:
  • Damier Saleya MM (Pick up and go type of bag, very pratical, matches everything, holds a ton, worried free, and looks fabulous)
  • Mono Mini Lucille PM (also a pick up and go type of bag, looks good dressed up or down and is super cute)
Worst:
  • Musette Tango (it's a nice bag but doesn't fit much. Then again i am the type of person that carries the Kitchen sink with her ;) )
  • Mini HL (it just didn't make sense to me as this little bag is so tiny, already its kinda of difficult to get in and out of the Speedy b/c of the zipper...imagine this one's zipper opening :rolleyes: )

Although I don't have a lot of LV bags (I'm too embarrassed to show my handbag collection because everybody else has pretty and big ones!..and I'm too lazy to upload pictures since it took me a half an hour to figure out how to upload my avatar), I think:

Best: anything from the mono/damier line (I have yet to see a bag that I don't like in these collections, and the ones I have so far are holding up nicely).

Worst: People are going to kill me for this one...but I don't like the perfo, fringe, or multicolour lines. They're probably just as durable, but they don't appeal to me. Actually, I'm not as attracted to the the newer lines as much as the old ones, but I really want something from the denim collection (I live for blue jeans)!!!

Best: Saleya PM. This beauty holds a ton, keeps its shape, will tolerate any weather, gorgeous lining, and goes with anything from jeans to suits!

Worst: Excentri-cité
p10517353_ph_hero.jpg

My apologies if I've offended anyone who has this and loves this, but I just don't get the shape...it looks like a backback with top handles - ? :shrugs:

Worst: I would have to say my Tall Bucket and backpack. I got them both to use as diaper bag/purse. It was too hard to find my keys in the tall bucket and it was just to difficult to open and close the backpack

Best: Black Multi color speedy. It was the perfect size and went with almost everything. Since it was black you could use in winter but it was colorful enough for summer