best workout & gym trax for my ipod?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ... I need new music: mostly for running but also for a full gym workout... I need some suggestions as I'm tired of listening to the same old stuff. I tend to buy stuff on itunes, not really wanting to mess my computer with the pirate programs.......

2. In my experience, here are some that I find good for running:
    ACDC- Thunderstruck
    LL Cool J- Mama Said Knock You Out :boxing: !
    Ram Jam- Black Betty
    Reel 2 Reel- I Like to Move It
    And also, some stuff by the Black Eyed Peas that has a fast beat.
    Hope this helps

3. Check out 4 posts down....music reccomendations....

4. yeah I agree, it's just a lot easier to download from itunes then mess around with other stuff.....

If you're looking for workout/gym music on itunes, I highly recommend you start here:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

....... if that link doesn't work, u could try this one http://tinyurl.com/2z96uw ......

or try searching itunes for "euro club hits" -- it's the one with the logo and the different colors in back .... cheers

5. :nospam:

6. actually even if that is spam its is a good point
    i just used itunes and they have specific workout mixes, and i just choose and buy from those :smile:
    hope that helps

7. I tend to go for Dance Rock stuff. Bloc Party, We Are Scientists, Spoon, Hot Hot Heat, Arctic Monkeys, Ok Go, Electric 6. From there we have Hip Hop like Jurassic 5, Gang Starr, NWA, stuff from Rawkus records, etc, etc. Then I can hammer it out with some Tool or Slayer, maybe some old school Metallica!

8. for some strange reason, pink has been on my running playlist:

trouble
    just like a pill
    dear mr president
    nobody knows

of course, those songs have different beats, so like nobody knows and dear mr president is closer to my cool down

9. I love black eyes peas--- especially PUMP It --- it motivates me to keep going while running -- fast beat-- as well as fergalicious by fergie -- long song like 5 -6 minutes so when you finish the song you feel like wow time is flying-- i also like numb which is awesome to push you more--

10. I have a Workout Mix on my iPhone:

- Beyonce
    - Britney Spears
    - Destiny's Child
    - Justin Timberlake
    - Paul Oakenfold
    - Timbaland
    - Janet Jackson

I figure if I can dance to it I can work out to it.

11. Hed kandi all albums great choice and you can listen them for a long time