Best work tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a bag to carry files, papers, a small lunch, that is closed on top and that will last me for a while and that I don't have to worry about, but has some character. Do you all have any suggestions?

TIA

2. the Chloe Edith bag is a good choice
    It has a very structured look and the leather is very durable. But it might be a little heavy though

3. LV LockIt Horizontal. Big enough to carry all tt you mentioned & w a zippered top. But...there's the vachetta...if u dun mind the patina and possible water marks. But there's always applegarde ;)
    Coach totes are great ....esp the gallery totes. I think most of them have a zippered top.

4. LV damier azur/damier saleya gm. I wouldn't want a work tote covered in logos.

5. ^^I use the regular damier saleya gm. It holds alot and you can zip it if you like.

6. I use the Luco tote by Louis Vuitton

7. balenciaga work :yes:
    it's not a heavy bag, can fits a lot, it had front pockets, can pick on a lot range of colours too :smile:

8. How about a cheap prada nylon tote?

9. When I was looking for a similar style of bag, another lovely tpf member(hlfinn) recommended the LV Passy which I now have in black and could not have done better - it is wonderful and so much more wonderful that any of the 'they're okay' bags I considered before hlfinn worked her magic!

10. I agree with the Edith :smile:

11. Mulberry Bayswater - I have two and love them :yes:

12. SO Cabas Mezzo Damier...indestructible, huge and comfy to carry. LOVES IT

13. longchamps le pliage?

14. IMO, LV Cabas Mezzo always looks sharp. Personally I use the Botkier crosby hobo in sienna and black. Holds a lot and always get compliments from clients and colleagues.