Food Best websites with great recipes?

i too love epicurious and the foodnetwork sites. epicurious also has a link to bon appetit and gourmet magazines, and has the recipes they've published for the past 5 years or so-500 pages worth each. i just went through all of them and found some great ones :drool:

I use the food network and cooking light all the time for recipes. I also use Better.tv, for some recipes and cooking tips, which is better in a way because they have videos of everything so you can watch and see what they're doing.

Another good source for recipes is the official website for the main ingredient, KWIM?
Like, for fresh cranberry sauce recipes I went to oceanspray.com. Or when I wanted a recipe for pumpkin pie that used cane sugar I went to sugarintheraw.com.

Another one that has some tasty recipes is peanutbutter.com (Skippy's website). Since these websites are trying to sell more of their product, the recipes are almost always good.

I also use epicurious.com, foodtv.com and allrecipes.com a lot. I love websites that offer ratings and reviews!

Claire, I totally agree! Some of the best staple recipes are right on the back of the box! But now, you can go to their websites and get even more! Betty crocker and bisquick come to mind!

Claire, I totally agree! Some of the best staple recipes are right on the back of the box! But now, you can go to their websites and get even more! Betty crocker and bisquick come to mind!

^That's so true!

My dad is sick so I brought him matzo ball soup I made using the recipe on the canister of matzo meal. He said they were best he's ever had and my mom asked me for the recipe :P