Best Website?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :thinking:I am brand new to Tano, I have seen them a few times but never held one. I am thinking of going to a boutique in town that I know sells them to touch a few, but not sure if they will have a good selection. What is great website to order a Tano from? Thanks a bunch!

2. definitly Musthavebag.com! Great C.S. I've also ordered from thatsourbag and when they have them lunaboston.

3. I only order from Musthavebag.com. It's just my personal choice. Thatsourbag.com also sells Tanos and are very reputable. Since Tano's aren't faked, you can land a good pre-owned Tano handbag on (and sometimes new) on eBay or Bonanzle, too. :yes:

Welcome to the Tano subforum! I look forward to you buying your first Tano and then posting lots of pics haha

4. Musthavebag.com gets my #1 vote just because of the wonderful customer service and dustbags...

I have also ordered from Thatsourbag.com, a few ebay sellers, and Touchofsass.net with no problems....

Neiman Marcus also sells Tano bags!

Welcome to Tano and let us know what you decide on!!

5. Ya know I always forget that!!! haha

6. Katie, I'm in Northwest Arkansas, and Mason's carries a lot of bags in their big store in Fayetteville. Don't know where you are in Arkansas, but I thought I'd just put that out there.

7. O really! I live in Greenwood, outside of Fort Smith, Thank you for that information!!!

8. I'm originally from Fort Smith! There is a store in FS that carries them, too. Let me look up the name, and I'll post it for you.

9. Thank you Oboogie!

10. FASHION BOUTIQUE
    9001 ROGERS AVENUE SUITE A
    FORT SMITH, AR 72903
    (479) 452-5900

It is on the Barling end of Rogers Avenue. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but the owner is a real sweetheart, and she has GREAT prices.

11. #12 Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    I'm interested as well...I have never purchased a Tano but just saw the fashion bailout wallet posted in another thread and I have to have one! It's just what I'm looking for:yes:
    Is there a good place to purchase (do they ever have sales anywhere..just curious:smile:)**off to check out the online stores**

12. KLJ...MHB (musthavebag.com) does offer a 10% off to tpf members...you just have to email them your tpf user name and get on the list...

13. Thanks, Odebdo:flowers:

14. ^^I just emailed them..hoping they get back to me soon..I can't wait to order it!!:nuts: