Tech Best Web Hosting Company For Blog?

Sep 17, 2012
I wasn't sure if this was asked before but I'd love to hear some opinions on what you guys think is the best domain hosting company out there? I've been blogging for a while now and made the decision to go one step further and make my blog more professional but I'm conflicted on what site I should choose for hosting. It would be great if it was something affordable and works with blogger but I also don't want it to give me problems.

Hi, you could read up on WordPress.org, they have the blog software but you have to find a host and buy a domain name yourself (for example at godaddy.com).

It could be a bit of reading the documentation but it will look professional. I think there are simpler alternatives though.

p.s. your signature says sweetshortandstylish.blogspot.com but the link goes to your old blog. I thought you would like to change this.

Hi, you could read up on WordPress.org, they have the blog software but you have to find a host and buy a domain name yourself (for example at godaddy.com).

It could be a bit of reading the documentation but it will look professional. I think there are simpler alternatives though.

p.s. your signature says sweetshortandstylish.blogspot.com but the link goes to your old blog. I thought you would like to change this.
Thanks for letting me know about the blog link! and yes I was going to go with a place like godaddy.com but I heard bad things about it from customers so I wasn't sure.