Tech Best Web Hosting Company For Blog?

Sep 17, 2012
Here and there...
I wasn't sure if this was asked before but I'd love to hear some opinions on what you guys think is the best domain hosting company out there? I've been blogging for a while now and made the decision to go one step further and make my blog more professional but I'm conflicted on what site I should choose for hosting. It would be great if it was something affordable and works with blogger but I also don't want it to give me problems.

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
Hi, you could read up on WordPress.org, they have the blog software but you have to find a host and buy a domain name yourself (for example at godaddy.com).

It could be a bit of reading the documentation but it will look professional. I think there are simpler alternatives though.

p.s. your signature says sweetshortandstylish.blogspot.com but the link goes to your old blog. I thought you would like to change this.

Sep 17, 2012
Here and there...
Hi, you could read up on WordPress.org, they have the blog software but you have to find a host and buy a domain name yourself (for example at godaddy.com).

It could be a bit of reading the documentation but it will look professional. I think there are simpler alternatives though.

p.s. your signature says sweetshortandstylish.blogspot.com but the link goes to your old blog. I thought you would like to change this.
Thanks for letting me know about the blog link! and yes I was going to go with a place like godaddy.com but I heard bad things about it from customers so I wasn't sure.