Best way to SELL LV bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys... Due to financial contraints, I am forced to sell my bag.. Well, "forced" is a bad word... I'm deciding to sell my Damier Speedy 30.

What is the best way to sell it: wait till 5000 posts and sell it on TPF, or sell it on eBay?

I don't know any one of my friends who wants to buy a LV bag, let alone that one...

2. well you cant sell it on TPF, you can sell it on Ebay (if you know how) or you can have a trading assistant help you (which I can)..or you can bring it to a consigment boutique...

3. Try eBay or alternatively, a consignment store or seller that accepts consignment items. For instance, there's always Ann's Fabulous Finds.

:yes:

If you need tips for how to sell on eBay, drop by the eBay forum - lots of ladies there are very experienced and give you aheads up on some of the pitfalls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.