Best way to pack my Louis for a 14 hour flight

Well, you're allowed one carry-on and a bag/purse/backpack. So, either put your BH in the carry-on and carry the Coach bag OR carry the BH and put the Coach bag in the carry-on and you'll have more room for other items...

I put my LVs on my carry ons.....but be prepared to have that carry on thoroughly inspected....I had to go to the Philadelphia (Filthadelphia) Airport last month, and the agent totally fondled my LV denim fuschia GM and my Amarante Sunset....I was mortified at how they ape-handled my personal items, like a total ransack...he wasn't the least bit careful of my property... the guy obviously did this for effect, as they were each in their dustbags, so he knew what he was handling. Pigs.
Anyway, have a safe flight, and hope your LVs don't suffer like mine did !!

I put my LVs on my carry ons.....but be prepared to have that carry on thoroughly inspected....I had to go to the Philadelphia (Filthadelphia) Airport last month, and the agent totally fondled my LV denim fuschia GM and my Amarante Sunset....I was mortified at how they ape-handled my personal items, like a total ransack...he wasn't the least bit careful of my property... the guy obviously did this for effect, as they were each in their dustbags, so he knew what he was handling. Pigs.

sorry but your post made me laugh! :roflmfao:

ok back to topic, I def would not check in the coach bag either. How big is the coach bag?? Can you fit it into your BH? I would do that, then just carry the BH onto the flight and stow under the seat in front of you in the dustbag in the box/bag.

I never check in my LV.

Normally I get the biggest LV I have and take on board, inside I put other LV bags.

My kids also get to carry a LV too!!

Moving over to the USA last year we had all my bags between us, all inside one another.

I dont trust anyone with my LV.:heart:

I hate to post more OT, but this is sort of related. I always hear bad things about the baggage workers (mostly US Airways since it is their hub) in Philadelphia. I assume your experience was in customs? I would have told them off, I'm a US citizen.