Best way to clean fabric inside bags?

Sep 29, 2011
What's the best way to clean the fabric on the inside of the Neverfull and mini pochette? They're both DE. The bottom of the insides look like they could use a cleaning. Afraid of water stains. Thanks.

I'm curious to hear this advice also. I purchased a pre-loved Sully and tried to spot clean a small area on the interior lining with an alcohol free baby wipe. The area spread and now once dried it caused a large white spot. It appears you can "dust" off the white but it reappears. I always use a purse organizer but just knowing it is there bothers me!

I avoid using anything wet to clean the inside of my DE bags--rain got inside my DE Speedy (soaked through the piping at the corners) and left water marks so I've been using a lint roller and just living with any marks. :sad:

I just bought a Roses Neverfull MM with a stain on the bottom of the lining. I have not yet received the bag but plan on turning it inside out and washing with a solution of dawn liquid and water....anyone have any thoughts on this? My friend cleaned her entire DE Evora in a front loading washer and it came out beautiful. I would consider this, however, the Evora has an alacantra lining.......I'm afraid the canvas lining in the NF might shrink and cause the canvas to pucker.....what do you guys think?

PS...........not worried about water spots on the vachetta.....leather is made to get wet, leather coats/jackets get wet, so that doesn't bother me.....just prefer to have a clean lining.

I'm curious to hear this advice also. I purchased a pre-loved Sully and tried to spot clean a small area on the interior lining with an alcohol free baby wipe. The area spread and now once dried it caused a large white spot. It appears you can "dust" off the white but it reappears. I always use a purse organizer but just knowing it is there bothers me!

Exact scenario happened to me, organiser hides it, but I know its there. I thought it was me over cleaning that particular spot.

I avoid using anything wet to clean the inside of my DE bags--rain got inside my DE Speedy (soaked through the piping at the corners) and left water marks so I've been using a lint roller and just living with any marks. :sad:

dang it, i wish i read this thread and your comment earlier. What was I thinking?

now there's a water mark on my NF DE and the stained rubbed in. It's bothersome.

Yep, anything wet or things like shout wipes will leave watermarks on the colored linings.

Hi everybody, please dont laugh, but I use this every once in a while to clean my bags inside

http://www.amazon.de/Staubsaugerdüs...022&sr=8-2&keywords=Mini+staubsauger+tastatur

It is a vacuum cleaner for computer keybords. When I got my pochette nm in Septemer last year, I told my husband around november, that I find it hard to keep the lint ? Dirt ? Out of my mini pockets and he showed me this lovely helper. Very easy to use, love it.

P.s. I know I am a freak with LV