Best way to clean Elisa bag?

YayForCoach!

Feb 9, 2009
Unfortunately somehow, someway 2 icky blemishes appeared on my purse. I don't know if it was tea or alcohol. But the unfortunate reality is that there are two rather large water-spot-like blemishes on my beautiful Elisa bag. (You can see from the jpg attached, they have an amoeba-like shape.) Anybody have any luck removing suspicious blemishes from COACH leather (without damaging the leather) and, if so, with what cleaning agent? Help!

Attachments

• CoachStain.jpg
    CoachStain.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 127
Hmm... Well, i clean mine with the Apple Conditioner. Not sure what else to tell you, maybe baby wipes? I know there is a thread about cleaning your Coach purse or the Apple Conditioner thread, you could try there??

The Bleecker leather (Elisa included) can be conditioned, but you should not use cleaner on it. Apple hopefully can help minimize the spots.

Good luck!

Thanks for the input on the Apple conditioner. What helped SUBSTANTIALLY almost completely eliminate the water-spot-like blemishes was using the dampened MrClean bar. Alternating between that and the conditioner did the trick and did not harm the leather. Looks GREAT!