Best way to carry books in our fab bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! :flowers:

I am an avid reader and tend to carry a book in my bag everyday. Especially, when I go to and from work. Work is where I get most of my reading done since I have a lot of down time. Being a receptionist definitely has it's perks! When it's a hard cover this doesn't come across as an issue. But, when I am carrying a paperback it tends to get damaged and beat up looking pretty fast. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on the best way to carry around a paperback? Most of my bags are fairly large with just one massive compartment so I don't have the ability to keep all my things separate. I appreciate any feedback you can provide.

TIA! :girlsigh:

2. My work bag is a pretty big with one comaprtment in it. I have a 45 minute train ride to work, so I always bring books or magazines with me. I found that using a purse organizer (the chameleon) makes things a lot easier. It doesn't fit my book or mags, but it keeps everything else in one spot, so I don't have to worry about lip gloss getting smashed in my book.

3. I carry a book around with me most of the time and have never had that happen. However, check out www.bookholderstore.com for the hands free book holders. I live by these. They will help protect your book, but mind you, will add to the bulk.

4. you could try just putting the book in a gallon sized zip-lock bag.

5. This is what I started doing recently and my paperbacks are looking much better.