Best Way to Call Clinics from Oversea

dor3mi

Aug 15, 2013
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any tips/suggestion to share as to what is the best way to call the clinics from oversea? I'm new to using Kakao and was wondering if it is free to make international call?

Also, does anyone know the kakao id for Dream Medical Group and Regen?

Thanks!

Kakaotalk app is free to call if you're under wifi. But if you are not under wifi and under a plan of your phone provider, they will charge you for using internet. (to call through kakaotalk)

Think of it like using an app through your mobile. If you are at home, connecting your smart phone with wifi, you will NOT get charged because it's your own home wifi. (make sure you switch off your 3G/4G to only put to wifi though.) But if you are outside, and using 3G/4G, (without wifi) you will be charged by your phone provider by a few mbs to 1gb depending how on long you're going to talk through kakaotalk.

Just give them your phone number. Normally the consultants don't mind paying to call you even if you are overseas because it is all part of the cost of doing business.

Find the foreign manager's mobile number and dun call to the clinic number. As normally the clinic number will be pick up by some korean staff who doesn't speak english, ending up you won't get to ask what you want to ask and being hung up. I seriously had this kind of experience lolz
lol ditto.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any tips/suggestion to share as to what is the best way to call the clinics from oversea? I'm new to using Kakao and was wondering if it is free to make international call?

Also, does anyone know the kakao id for Dream Medical Group and Regen?

Thanks!
I also had difficulty getting a response from Regen and would like to find their kakao id

if ure using the email on regen's site u might be out of luck. I remember when i emailed them they didn't respond. So i simply rang them and they provided with an e-mail which corresponds directly to the consultant and i got a reply the same day.