Best wallet to use in WOC, GST, and M/L Classic?

DC Bag Lady

Jun 24, 2014
I did a search and couldn't find a thread to this question, so feel free to point me in the direction of it if it already exists.

Anywho, I'm looking to get a wallet that can easily be thrown in a WOC, GST, or M/L Double Classic. Anyone have one that they use regularly or do you simply use your WOC as a wallet and bag?

TIA!

I did a search and couldn't find a thread to this question, so feel free to point me in the direction of it if it already exists.

Anywho, I'm looking to get a wallet that can easily be thrown in a WOC, GST, or M/L Double Classic. Anyone have one that they use regularly or do you simply use your WOC as a wallet and bag?

TIA!

There are many such threads. A good all around wallet is the S shaped one that's available every season in a variety of fabrications; it won't really fit into a WOC, though (I don't think). For WOC's many use card holders. For the M/L and GST, it would fit well. Here's some photos:

Attachments

• $$$wallet inside - Copy.jpg
    $$$wallet inside - Copy.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 341
  • small_wallet - Copy.jpg
    small_wallet - Copy.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 336
I use a men's wallet for my classic flaps and smaller bags. I use the woc as a wallet.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 10.29.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 10.29.18 PM.png
    727.2 KB · Views: 305

TIA!
For the WOC, I use a matching cardholder pouch with a snap to store my keys and cash. Would prefer the inside of the pouch to get scratched up rather than the inside of my WOC.