Best wallet for Pochette Metis

EricaD79

Jun 30, 2016
Just got a Pochette Metis reverse and have a Zippy full size wallet, but it takes up too much space.. I need recommendations for a smaller compact wallet for this purse?

miss_chiff

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
Not sure how much you carry...
I have a full size Pallas wallet that fits in the front pocket, that way I have the other pockets free. It also helps to have something flat in that front pocket as it helps with having a level, solid surface to close the clasp. I have read a Emelie wallet fits in the front and is slim, although full size. For me, I wanted a full size that fit in the front. Obviously plenty of smaller options available. GLD.

Reactions: EricaD79

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Its depends on what size/type of wallet that you need. Full-sized wallets such as the Clemence, Emilie, and Josephine are good options because they are slimmer than bulky wallets like the Zippy or Sarah. Then there's the compact line such as the Victorine.

j19

Julia
Apr 3, 2016
I use the empreinte key pouch as a compact wallet, I don't have it but I also like the Victorine

Reactions: EricaD79

nanrao

O.G.
May 3, 2006
The pont-neuf (not sure of spelling) is very similar to the Victorine but slightly smaller and is super soft and cute and functional. Little more expensive though as it is leather.

Reactions: j19 and EricaD79

skybug

Jul 17, 2010
I use the French Purse wallet in the front pocket of my PM.

Last edited:

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
I don't have pm yet but I love love love my Multicartes as my compact wallet. It holds everything and then some yet still is so compact? It's good if you don't usually carry much cash (but you still can). I think it's extremely underrated

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
Germany
I use my zippy coin purse. It doesn´t take up much space in the PM, but it also doesn´t hold a lot. It´s fine for me though.