Best volumizing shampoo?

chantel

Nov 13, 2007
Hi,

I'm in never ending search for a perfect hairproduct and now on my wanted-list is a volumizing shampoo and probably a conditioner too. I've tried to compare different options from various sites and reviews but just can't deside.

So I'm calling out your help ladies! What is your favorite volumizing shampoo and/or conditioner? A dream come true would be if it didn't strip out all moisture from hair and even if it left hair somehow soft and not like straw. Thanks for any answers! :cutesy:

I'm a big fan of TIGI products... I have Catwalk Your Highness products at the moment and really love it! I used to use Bed Head Superstar but they've discontinued that. I have thick strands of asian hair and this is the only volumising product that actually does something! I have a can of David Babaii's Bohemian Beach Spray, it's good but it feels too much like hairspray to me!

I did use Kerastase Volumactive when I was living overseas and couldn't find TIGI... it was pretty good too but quite pricey for a little bottle!

Thanks for answers! Tigi products I don't really like since Superstar scarred me for life.. :shocked: But I might consider the Sexy hair products! Any other HG volumizing shampoos? :girlsigh:

My hair is so flat that I'm obsessed with finding the perfect volumizing products. Frederic Fekkai's volumizing shampoo and conditioner work really well for me. Also, Big Sexy hair root pump plus is amazing and DEFINITELY go for Kenra's volumizing hairspray, it works wonders.

Thank you all ladies! :cutesy: I just might try one of these suggestions!

Does anyone have any experience of Unite products (preferably volume shampoo and conditioner)? :confused1:

I have been using Kerastase Volumactive for a week and I am in love! I was using TIGI Catwalk Your Highness, but it didn't leave my hair as soft as I would have liked.

My hair is so flat that I'm obsessed with finding the perfect volumizing products. Frederic Fekkai's volumizing shampoo and conditioner work really well for me. Also, Big Sexy hair root pump plus is amazing and DEFINITELY go for Kenra's volumizing hairspray, it works wonders.
where can I get this Kenra's volumizing hairspray ??

I have straight hair and have always hated it because it tends to look very flat. I'm currently using Dr CYF shampoo and it gives me natural big and volumised hair. The downside is that I can't seem to find it in any physical store here in Singapore.