• eva

• favorite mm

• bloomsbury pm

• odeon pm

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
soooo.... i have never been to las vegas but we are thinking about a trip next year and i need help. would the best las vegas bag be a crossbody? if so, which would be best between eva, favorite mm , odeon pm and bloomsbury pm? sorry if this is silly but i am betwixt and between and thought i had better poll the experts! if you have another suggestion, please post it. i also have a de speedy b 25

I guess it depends on your needs. They all have their place. I love the bloom and that is my go to travel bag. But it is not really an evening bag if you plan to go to clubs/dinners. You can take the Eva packed inside a larger crossbody to get the best of both worlds - bigger bag for daytime/sightseeing and Eva for the more formal occasions. Have a blast in Vegas!

My favorite out of all you listed is the Favorite. I like it for all the reasons that people like the Eva, except I just happen to like the design of it better. I think it’s really classy.

I do like the bloomie for during the day because it can fit quite a bit but it is more casual. The eva would be great for a day into evening bag but it does not fit as much as the bloomie....
Maybe the pochette Metis? Its a great crossbody bag and you can remove the strap and carry by the handle to be a little dressier for night.

Last edited:
My vote would be Eva as well, as long as you don't need to pack a lot. It is very versatile for day and night :smile: Oh, how I love Vegas! Just so you are prepared, you will probably want to buy something at LV while you are there because it is in your face everywhere! It is an LV lovers paradise 💗

I love Las Vegas, we go two weeks each year! There is so much walking around and I don't want to carry anything heavy. I always bring the DE pouchette, I can fit my iPhone, sunglasses with case, small lotion, lip balm and a pack of tissue. And in the little inside pocket I have my ID, credit cards and cash. It's so small and fits on my shoulder. I'm amazed at what fits in it. Have a fun trip and have fun deciding on what bag!

For Vegas the Eva for sure...is exactly what I bought mine for. Need just a few things walking around Vegas but need to be hands free most of the time. Then converts to an evening clutch for dinner.

My favorite out of all you listed is the Favorite. I like it for all the reasons that people like the Eva, except I just happen to like the design of it better. I think it’s really classy.

I think the favorite is classier than the eva and bloomie also. In addition you won't see other girls wearing it because it's less common than the other two!