Best Vacuum To Get ??!

May 7, 2007
Ok my current vacuum almost lost all of the suction power... And now it sucks!! lol

So with your experience what is the best vacuum in the market that would last a long time.. The most I will spend is $400...

I heard bag less vacuums are worse than normal vacuums.. Is that true?

And is the dyson really worth it??...

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
But people say the dyson is overrated.. Or overpriced..
well, I've had mine for over 5 years now and it works like a charm! I've had a couple of other vacuums (they had bags) and they wore out real quick. I also had to have them serviced alot which was a major PITA.

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I :heart: bagless! I have an Oreck and I like it. Emptying it makes me sneeze like crazy, but I hate having to go buy bags, trying to remember what size, then having to mess with them. Bagless is much easier IMO!

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
phoenix,az
home.myspace.com
claireeeeeeee! ok back to topic... :shame: i grew up using the rainbow vacuum cleaner, its awesome! we got it when i was in first grade, and its still the vacuum my parents use! its still going! :lol: the rainbow one uses water.... I wonder if they still make them? :P

May 7, 2007
well, I've had mine for over 5 years now and it works like a charm! I've had a couple of other vacuums (they had bags) and they wore out real quick. I also had to have them serviced alot which was a major PITA.
LOL I tried to do the service for my dirt devil the other day, and the guy had an estimate for $70 just to unclog it and change the belt, I was like "let me unclog your head" JK LOL... When I went to pick up the vacuum, I was like sorry sir I dont think its worth it, I am going to buy a new one right now.... buh bye... :P

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
LOL I tried to do the service for my dirt devil the other day, and the guy had an estimate for $70 just to unclog it and change the belt, I was like "let me unclog your head" JK LOL... When I went to pick up the vacuum, I was like sorry sir I dont think its worth it, I am going to buy a new one right now.... buh bye... :P
thats how they get ya! those service calls were bogus man.

Jun 28, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I've had mine for 2 years and I love it. People have asked if I got new carpet that is how good it cleans up.

Costco and Sam's club have them with the full kits cheaper then most stores.

Not over rated at all.

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
phoenix,az
home.myspace.com
i guess rainbows are still for sale... anyways... its the best vacuum i ever used... dont have to worry about bags or anything. its a vacuum and a steam cleaner in one.... :P ok so its the only vacuum i really have ever used :shame: