best undereye concealer that brightens??

jhazn85

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
i don't have dark undereye circles, but i want to find a brightening agent that makes my eyes look brighter underneath. is that weird? i've been using Benefit Eye Bright but it doesn't blend well. i like the pink-ness of Eye Bright, unlike most concealers that are more beige/yellow-ish.

does anyone have any suggestions??

Granted I don't have very dark circles under my eyes, I use Stila's perfecting concealer in shade "a" and find that it covers everything extremely well and definitely brightens when I use it around my eyes. The reviews at sephora.com are basically all positive, except I see that some people say it settles into fine lines and some say its too thick. I find that the thickness is just right and I have a few fine lines and it doesn't seem to settle at all. The reviews also say that it is very good for dark circles as I imagine it would be!

I've been using Touche Eclat for years (well, like three years!) and I love it!! I know there are similar products on the market (Dior skinflash, etc.), but YSL is it for me!

I use Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - in fact, I just ordered it for the third time! It's a lovely cream that works even better than the Touch Eclat for me - and it comes in lots of colors (I use the lightest). I highly recommend it!