Best things in life come in threes.....

*Magdalena*

Apr 9, 2008
....or fours......and that also goes for Chanel. :P I havent posted any of my last few bag purchases due to my busy schedule at work, but i cant wait any longer. There will be many pictures to come...but first, I need to run out to FedEx now since I missed them today and pick up the fourth beauty I got. I cannot let it sit there overnight and wait til they re-deliver tomorrow. be back shortly!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
Nat, no photos yet. My Blackberry doesn't take the best photos and there are so many more beautiful shots of this beauty already on the forum.

That may be so, but those aren't pictures of YOUR bag, the one that is special to YOU, right? I've seen tons of pictures of the same bag in this forum over the years, but I never get tired of them. It's always a pleasure to view and share the excitement of everyone's new purchases, no matter how small or big they are. And don't worry about the quality of your pictures; we just wanna see your bag ;)

But please don't ever feel obligated to post a thread and/or pictures of your purchases, do what you feel most comfortable with :smile:

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, Miss *Magdalena* :flowers: Hope to see your pictures soon.

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
That may be so, but those aren't pictures of YOUR bag, the one that is special to YOU, right? I've seen tons of pictures of the same bag in this forum over the years, but I never get tired of them. It's always a pleasure to view and share the excitement of everyone's new purchases, no matter how small or big they are. And don't worry about the quality of your pictures; we just wanna see your bag ;)

Nice said :tup:!