Best things about your Boogie!

I love the strap: the drop is perfect for me and its stays comfortably on my shoulder without slippage. It fits perfectly under my arm. I find it holds a little or a lot (I have a 2 and 4 yo) and still looks great. It is perfectly shaped and sized for my short-waisted-slopey-finicky-shoulder-5' 4" self. It makes me feel great even when I am dressed very casually (I am a SAHM). It is a well constructed, lightweight bag that I just can't get enough of, too bad my paypal account says otherwise! FWIW~~Its the only bag style that I have 2 and I wouldn't think twice about buying a 3rd or 4th or 5th.....(Ok I realize I sound like a nut but I think I'm in good company, right;):P)

Thanks for the info Nutmeg that was very helpful! I have a 1 yo and I am hoping the boogie will double as a diaper bag when we are out and about!

You shouldn't have any problems with that I would think~~I pack a checkbook size wallet, a small cosmetics pouch for me, dipes/wipes in an organizer bag, my cell, snacks, and his safe sippy all without problem. I do put his drink in a bottle holder to be safe. Even with all that I don't find it bulky and I bet I could still fit a few more small things inside if needed.

Boogies are well...just comfy...I always forget as I have tons of bags and rotate so they all feel loved...and when I switch back to my boogie...it just reminds me how comfortable it is to carry, and just care free...I can load it up, or carry just my normal stuff which is not a whole lot...and it looks perfect!!

Great workhorse bag that comes in a ton of great colors. Its big, but not huge. If its raining, you *usually* don't have to worry about Boogies as much. (I only have experience w/ my timber, but I have heard others echo this about the other colors). I also like how it has a structured bottom; its never shapeless.

Enjoy!

I love everything about the Boogies. I have 2 - Baltic blue and Lava, and they're both bright vibrant colours. The strap is fabulous. With the suede underlining it almost never slips and the drop is great, even over a winter coat. Before Boogie, I didn't think I liked bucket style bags, but this one is so well proportioned. There's lots of room in the bottom, and, while it's not too deep to easily reach items in the bottom, it holds its shape if you pile things up a bit. Also love the flat, structured bottom.

I realize I'm totally being repeato-girl w/ everything already said by others, but I thought I'd just pile on some more Boogie love!! I hope you'll love yours katieroper, as much as we all love ours :biggrin:.

I'm not a fan of the Boogie (I'm partial to the French Nanny, among many others), but so many people are. Enjoy yours!