Best thing to do with a fake!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That was awesome! I was cheering for the concrete the whole time :P

2. Awful bags! Ugly!

3. Oh dear. Not much of a loss but I was sort of hoping she would win the LV and they would just destroy those nasty fakes anyway.

4. Yeah, that's what we should start calling fake LV - "LOOIS VUTTIN"

5. I totally posted that on my facebook. Thanks for the laugh! :lolots:

6. HAHAH!!! I knew you all would appreciate that!

7. That was great! I posted to facebook too!

8. I was given a fake speedy years ago and I gave it to my neice to carry her hampsters around in, the hampsters didnt mind that it was fake :smile:

9. Lol!

10. I got one (quite well made, I must say) as a gift and gave it to my maid, who was ecstatic as she was using a rather old and dirty-looking handbag at the time. I don't think it's wrong since she can never afford a real one, and it serves a functional purpose.

11. awwww. i was kinda hoping she would win & then get rid of the fakes. i wonder what the 2k LV was

12. I had to mute it at work but did she win? I guess I need to watch it sometime when I can hear what they say!

13. That is so cute! :biggrin:

14. No she didnt win. :P But he offered to go buy her another fake. :rolleyes: