Best thing ever!!!

darelgirl

Jan 14, 2006
Girls!!! Today is my lucky day!!! My SA from a GD shop in Paris called and told me that she could track down the last charlotte 24 in pink (see my avatar) !!! She said that it was pretty hard to get because so many other GD stores were interested! But even though they decided that I should get the bag since i bought so many of them in the last couple of months:shame: :biggrin: She actually put my name on the VIP list :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: (i have never been on a VIP list before)! She even called the GD headquarters to ask if i could send the money directly to their account so that i wouldn't have to wait for my bank to print the check and then send it to France (Germans are pretty wird when it comes to checks. You have to wait a whole week until they print it and send it to your home!)

Anyway, i just sent the money to their account and i am so excited about my new pink charlotte!!:love: :love: This color is actually the reason for my passion to these bags!!!

Just wanted to share my happiness! and sorry for my english:shame:

darelgirl said:
hahahahaha....i think this is kind of embarrassing :shame: I mean who buys so many bags of one brand and style:shame: :shame: I shouldn't be proud of myself!

Nonsense! You know what you like and you work hard until you get it! If anything be proud of your determination! And you have GREAT taste at that, lol.