Best teeth bleaching?

What about the sensitivity? I tried the crest white strips and thought I was goint to come unglued with the pain after about 2 days of use. I'm not alone in this because half of the people I've asked said they could not stand it either. I can use toothpaste whiteners, but they don't work well & it takes years to see any results. Does brite smile cause sensitivity? Or anyother product?

The opalescence makes my gums hurt if I'm not careful enough to wipe all the excess that squishes out of the trays when I put them in. But its not bothering me as much as it was the first few days anymore.

For Crest WhiteStrips, I try to minimize tooth sensitivity & gum discomfort by doing these:
1. Don't apply the strips right after you brush your teeth.
2. Use the strips once per day (rather than twice a day), stop for a day or two. Resume when you feel better. Never wear 2 strips back to back.
3. Wipe off any gel ton the gum area (not covered by the strips) with Q-tips.

What about the sensitivity? I tried the crest white strips and thought I was goint to come unglued with the pain after about 2 days of use. I'm not alone in this because half of the people I've asked said they could not stand it either. I can use toothpaste whiteners, but they don't work well & it takes years to see any results. Does brite smile cause sensitivity? Or anyother product?

I had the Zoom whitening done about 4 years ago & the results were remarkable! I've maintained the whiteness by using Crest whitestrips & Supersmile toothpaste. I'm a big coffee, tea, cola drinker. I'll probably have another Zoom treatment in a couple of years but for now, my teeth are still pretty white.

My brother had his teeth whitened at the dentist, and used the night trays that they usually give you as well. I use either Crest white strips or Rembrandt trays, and both work well. My teeth are just as white as my brothers, and I spent a fraction of what my parents did on his dental visit. To keep my teeth white (since I guess it isn't good for you to whiten too much), I use Listerine Whitening mouthwash, and to my surprise, it works really well.

I used Zoom Weekender kit whitening a few years back, but it hurt too much for me to bare completing the treatment! I couldn't keep the trays in for as long as I was supposed to, and when I took them out again I could hardly bare even breating with my mouth, because my teeth were so sensitive. Just taking a sip of water hurt like hell. I think my teeth ended up looking slightly whiter at the tip than by the root, but since my whole teeth don't show when I smile, I still opted not to continue the treatment. Actually, I think I did a touch up about a year or so later, but then I only used the trays once for a very short period of time and decided it wasn't wort the pain :P I must have very sensitive teeth. But Zoom did do it's job, it was just my sensitive teeth that were the problem.

Next time I think I'm going to try in-office bleaching. I've heard that if you rinse your teeth with fluor every night for two weeks prior to bleaching your teeth, and two weeks after, it'll help reduce sensetivity. Also, you should obstain from eating colored foods and drinks for 48 hours after treatment.

I had the zoom 2 advanced done yesterday. I love it. My teeth got 7 shades lighter and I had no sensitivity. It took 3 applications. I could of had a fourth but I was scared because I have sensitive teeth. My dentist charged $400 including whitening trays and bleach for touchups. I look much younger I think.

I'm on day three using the aquafresh teeth whitening trays... I absolutely abhor the bleach taste but the in laws are coming to visit in TWO WEEKS!... and I gotta look good! :P