Best Sun Screen?

agreenst

Sep 18, 2007
I just recently started using Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch sun screen with helioplex in spf 70. I love it for my face, but it doesn't spread very well so you would need to use a lot to cover your body. They make it in a spray as well that might be better for the body, but I haven't tried it yet.

simseema17

Homo sapien
Jul 14, 2007
avendo- they have this wonderful spray on sunscreen that smells amazing and it doesnt leave you sticky! you will love it!

I have this too! Love it! Not sticky at all, I don't really smell anything, and its spf 45

for my face I use on a normal day: Oil of olay w/spf 15 or days I'll be outside more, Neutrogena dry sunblock for face w/helioplex it has an spf of 55....DOESN'T feel greasy at all, this stuff rocks!

ETA: I just bought the Peter Thomas Roth mineral powder w/spf 30...specifically for just powdering your face w/spf 30....I'm going to use it during the day when I'm out and want to touch up my face

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
ughhh... face or body?

Face: I use a whole bunch of stuff and do lots of layering
Lancome's Absolue Bx SPF15
Lancome's Bienfait SPF30
Lancome's Aquafusion teinte SPF20
Chanel's Double Perfection cream-powder makeup SPF15
Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation SPF35

Body:
Lancome Soleil SPF45
Airspray thing from drugstore... brand is something Banana? lol don't remember

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I use June Jacobs which I absolutely love. I have been searching for one for a very long time. This is the first that leaves my skin feeling unsticky and fresh. So many seem to leave a film and feel uncomfortable when applied.

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
I was using SkinCeuticals Daily Sun Defense. Now I am trying L'oreal Revitalift UV with Mexoryl SX. It is one of the newest FDA approved ingredients for UVA ray protection. I like both and I have oily skin.

MissTiss

Shopping Issues
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
I just recently started using Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch sun screen with helioplex in spf 70. I love it for my face, but it doesn't spread very well so you would need to use a lot to cover your body. They make it in a spray as well that might be better for the body, but I haven't tried it yet.

I use this too! I love it for the face. I don't get zits when I wear it.

For body I use Bullfrog. It rocks.:tup: