Best structured LV bag 2001-present? Help me shop!

Feb 3, 2013
Hi! I'm in the market for a new to me or new bag. I love structured bags and recently found the Greit Noir and am considering it, but wonder what other past styles I have yet to discover and consider. My max is 2.5K, but I'd prefer to stay at 2 or less. Thanks in advance!:biggrin:

The Alma and Ellipse are the most structured bags that I can think of during the early-mid 2000's.
Currently there is the Pallas, Montebello, Diane, Alma (again), Montana, Estrela, Retiro, Chantilly, Belmont, Lockit, Saumur, and Totally...these are all well-structured bags and are within your range. Whew...hope this helps

Alma , Trevi, Retiro, Brea , Verona , Marais , Berkeley, and Ascot. Thats off the top of my head. I myself use to like hobo style but not any more. I love a more structured bag now. Retiro and Marais are at the top of my list :smile:. GL

I am a structured bags lover too. Here is my thought on LV structured bags that I own.

Berkeley. So structured that I traveled with 13 lbs of weigh inside it before, and no sagging. But it is not in production by LV anymore.

Currently bought an Epi neverfull, very structured on the bottom, yet versatile on the other part. No zip, and no studded bottom. But I love the very easy to dig throught open space. Suede lining inside. The more I use it, the softer the handles become.