Best store to buy Chanel

luprisu

Jun 13, 2012
id like to start a Chanel collection, so far I have nothing from Chanel and if like to know which store you buy from. I know some buy from Saks, Neiman, Bloomingdales and others but I'm interested in earning points for future purchases. Also, any way to buy tax free? I live in Texas and taxes are kind of high here. Thanks in advance!

Personally, my preference for buying Chanel is
Saks > Bergdorf Goodman > Neiman Marcus > boutique
Tax free - either a store in a tax free state or a store that doesn't operate in your state.

Reactions: Roku
For me Saks NYC or Saks Boca. I have 2 great sa's that ship tax free for me. If it's something not that expensive I have it sent direct. I use only these 2 sa's because they help me any way they can finding items and to me that's what it's all about.

For me Saks NYC or Saks Boca. I have 2 great sa's that ship tax free for me. If it's something not that expensive I have it sent direct. I use only these 2 sa's because they help me any way they can finding items and to me that's what it's all about.
Would it be tax free if j live in Texas?

For CHANEL, Saks has the best points program if you spend more than $10k a year (but you start at 0 again the next calendar year).
The next closest would be Neiman Marcus IF you make President's Circle which is $75k spend a year.
For other items that are often included more broadly in events (e.g., sunglasses, Tory Burch etc) I think Bloomingdales is pretty good with their power points etc. although their Chanel points earnings really does pale painfully in comparison to Saks

Hi, Missyb, would you be willing to share your SAs at Saks NYC? Hoping to make a purchase there. Thanks in advance!