Best SPRING/SUMMER 2006 BUYS

1. Just wanna to have some fun. Tell me ladies, what are the best spring/summer 2006 bags you've ever bought?? Anymore bags you're planning to buy??

2. Well, I'm loving my Mercer Satchel from Hayden-Harnett and am awaiting another in Chalk (white) which should be here any day.

3. just ordered paddy pocket in tan and am eyeing a couple chanel bags at the moment...really love Jill's Lux Line tote...so pretty!! :smile:

4. Kenneth Cole "Jumprope" bag in white leather and linen. I took photos for a friend. Sometimes I want to give heavy leather a rest. It has a very original design.

5. That looks like a really fun summer bag!

6. Yep, very cute summer bag! I would love to have that one on my next cruise.

7. I just bought a YSL and I love it! It's roomy enough for a bottle of water!

8. My Bluemarine Tano Gerard!!

9. Looking forward to the B. Fendi bag :biggrin:

10. I still haven't bought anything I would consider my spring/summer bag. When I pick up a new scarf or fuschia bag that will be it I think.

11. Blue Chloe Paddy

12. KISKAT! LORD, I love that bag. I am a sucker for all things nautical.

13. yes that blue chloe paddy is def the spring/summer bag!!

14. I just got the Lumiani 4790 in Lime from Zappos.Com. I couldn't find a picture of it but this fuschia one is cute too. Only $103 including shipping- I love it! Leather is soft but definitely durable enough to handle my summer lifestyle:amuse:
    [​IMG]

15. I bought a white Balenciaga Twiggy and a pale rose Purse. I bought a Chanel tote in gold metallic. I also bought a Gucci bag with off white leather trim for the summer. Quite awhile ago I bought an Emilio Pucci bag with a brightly colored fabric that I'll be using in the spring/summer. I also bought an off white bag from Cole Haan awhile ago that has never been used. I think I'm set for the warmer weather.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice