best SMUDGEPROOF eyeliner

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for an eyeliner that is smudge proof ....my eyes tear quite often ..
    I like some of the ones I am using .. but after my teary eyes... they just smudge like there is no tomorrow..so not a good look.
    hoping to hear of your favorites that I can just buy at the drugstores !!
    thanks.

2. I use Inglot gel eyeliner for both my oily eye lids as well as my water lines. Smudge proof for my lids but I believe you'd need to reapply for the water line regardless

3. Not drugstore but By Terry's Ombre Blackstar eyeshadows can be used as liner and are bulletproof.

4. I really like the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H. It comes with a decent brush, but I prefer using a Mac 210 instead.
    I have oily lids and tend to get watery eyes when outside, and it lasts all day on me.

5. Rimmel Scandal Eyes is great. Waterproof and smudgeproof, lasts all day until I remove it. I use it in upper/lower waterlines everyday. Variety of colours too.

6. +1

7. I've always had good luck with loreal pencil perfect in ebony. It's cheap but it goes on dark, stays dark all day, and doesn't smudge for me.

8. Chanel Stylo Yeux.

9. Urban Decay. The Naked palette has 2 colors per pencil too

10. Nars Larger than life eye pencil

11. stila's waterproof eyeliner stays put for me

12. Dior liquid pen eyeliner = perfection.

13. not drugstore but MAC powerpoint lasts for a really long time ....I use mine regularly and I think it's been a couple of years since I replaced it

14. i second MAC powerpoint too!!!
    it lasts for a long long time.

15. +2

http://us.rimmellondon.com/products/eyes/scandaleyes-waterproof-gel-eyeliner

I can't get enough of this eyeliner!! I have one everywhere.. Make up bag, at work, at home... love! And I have hooded asian eyelids and this does not budge!