Best small cross body

I really like my twinset. The separate compartments are nice and it is a light weight little bag that can fit all my needed essentials for short quick trips out.

I love my Odeon PM and highly recommend it! A crossbody bag is all about ease. The Odeon has an external pocket for your most needed items. A zipper top which allows you to access items while the bag is on your body without having to fumble with straps or buckles. It also lies flat to your body so it doesn't stick out and bump into things or people! Bloomsbury would be another great option if you want DE!

I agree! I love my Odeon PM. So easy to get stuff in and out of, sleek design yet can hold a fair amount. I use mine for travelling and sightseeing. I have the Nano Speedy which I wear cross body and use when I go to the pub or cinema / theatre.

I just used a cross body strap from Mautto added to my DE pochette on our vacation. I felt safer with a cross body as a tourist. Only problem was I had to remove the strap whenever I went into a LV store out of embarrassment. But overall I :heart:d it. It was the perfect size for what you described.

I just got the DE pochette and absolutely love it. It fits a lot for a small bag. I also like the zipper closure on it. I have a long strap from my Siena that I use on it to make it crossbody but I love the strap that came with it as well.