Best Skinny Jeans?

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
I'm finally giving in to the trend...so what makes the most flattering skinny jeans? I do need a pair to wear inside my boots. I was looking at J Brand since most of the celebrities seem to like it. Any recommendations?

I usually wear Hudson, R&R or SFAM...

Thanks!

I just got two pairs of PAIGE skinnies and love them. I got blue hieghts in onyx and skyline peg in a cool dark grey wash over blue type of color.

These colors and sizes fit perfectly in my usual size -- although, in the standard denim I would have had to go up a size, so you may want to try them on at the store rather than ordering online, or order from revolve.

I just recently fell into the skinny trend. I would never thought in a million years that I would actually purchase a pair of skinny. Just couple months ago, I would have never ever predicted that I would ever own a pair. I originally purchase a pair of TR skinny to tuck them into my boots, but after playing 'dress up' with my shoes, they actually didnt look that bad. So after my TR, I went and purchased a pair of 7FAM and a pair of j brand. I would say the Jbrand has the best fit for me!

J brand first, and then TR sencond. 7FAM, ehhhh.. try 'em on and see how ya like it!