Best Skinny Jeans?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm finally giving in to the trend...so what makes the most flattering skinny jeans? I do need a pair to wear inside my boots. I was looking at J Brand since most of the celebrities seem to like it. Any recommendations?

I usually wear Hudson, R&R or SFAM...

Thanks!

2. i like blue cult n citizens, but i think its different for everybody

3. I just got two pairs of PAIGE skinnies and love them. I got blue hieghts in onyx and skyline peg in a cool dark grey wash over blue type of color.

These colors and sizes fit perfectly in my usual size -- although, in the standard denim I would have had to go up a size, so you may want to try them on at the store rather than ordering online, or order from revolve.

4. IMO....J Brand

5. I have the Seven For all Mankind dark and Joe's dark, both from Bloomies and I love them !!

6. I have R&R 'costello' and Joe's 'cigarette.' Both are more straight leg and not extreme super skinny.

7. I have a pair of J Brand and I think they're overrated. I like Paige denim the best.

8. hmm i think skinny jeans also depends on the individual's body...
    true religions work best for me...
    i've tried on a pair of j brands too and i think they're okay

9. Which wash in the R&R Costello did you get?

10. which wash did you get for the costello?

11. J Brands are nice, and I LOVE Earnest Sewns!

12. 7FAM skinnys are overrated, I tried them on and they did not look or feel how i was expecting, I have 2 pairs of sass & bide misfits and they fit really nice:smile:

13. I just recently fell into the skinny trend. I would never thought in a million years that I would actually purchase a pair of skinny. Just couple months ago, I would have never ever predicted that I would ever own a pair. I originally purchase a pair of TR skinny to tuck them into my boots, but after playing 'dress up' with my shoes, they actually didnt look that bad. So after my TR, I went and purchased a pair of 7FAM and a pair of j brand. I would say the Jbrand has the best fit for me!

J brand first, and then TR sencond. 7FAM, ehhhh.. try 'em on and see how ya like it!

14. [​IMG]
    I got these...not sure what the wash is called. They're great!

15. J Brand and Earnest Sewn are great! And they don't have any excessive pocket designs etc. so they go with everything

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice