Best shoulder bag

chikapinku

saving. mostly.
Aug 22, 2009
Australia
You might be better off asking this in the LV forum, but I'd say the Westminster would make the best shoulder bag because of the handles.

Belle14

Jan 4, 2012
I'd go with the Westminster. I was looking into the Westminster PM for a while because I'm really petite, but any size is beautiful. The straps make it the perfect shoulder bag, and the interior is beyond luscious in that gorgeous red.

Staccato

Oct 16, 2011
I'd go with the Westminster. I was looking into the Westminster PM for a while because I'm really petite, but any size is beautiful. The straps make it the perfect shoulder bag, and the interior is beyond luscious in that gorgeous red.
I've got the Westminster GM. How tall are u for reference? I'm 5'2". I find it a very practical bag and I love how it's low maintenance at the same time. 

Belle14

Jan 4, 2012
I've got the Westminster GM. How tall are u for reference? I'm 5'2". I find it a very practical bag and I love how it's low maintenance at the same time. 
I'm standing tall at 4'11" haha can't carry anything too large or long or it takes over my body.