Best shoulder bag???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you guys think the best shoulder bag is in Mono? What about in Damier? Im trying to decide what my next purchase will be...

I have the reg batignolles & the damier speedy, so I think its time for a shoulder bag:yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo:

2. Okay - I think I posted this way too many times before but I love how roomy the ravello is. :smile:

[​IMG]

There are not a whole lot of damier shoulder bags but the reverse is true for mono. What size shoulder bag are you looking for? :angel:

3. Two words - popincourt haut.

Seriously, best bag - EVER ! :yes:

4. :yes:coussin

5. I like the Hudson. Very elegant. =)

6. 0o0o0 yeah!!! :graucho: Hudson, BH :graucho:

7. yes, the Popincourt Haut, Batignolles Horizontal, or Hudson. they're all good bags, except that the buckle on the Hudson may get in your way sometimes

8. well...There's A LOT of good shoulder bags....so i'm gonna say ALL OF THEM!!! YES! BUY ALL OF THEM!!!! haha *evil laugh* lol

9. you could try the mono tulum pm/gm, the mono tikal pm/gm, mono crossaint, or in damier the ravello pm/gm are great!! I love all these shoulder bags!

10. I LOVE the way you think!:graucho::lol:

11. :idea:

12. mono= PH (the perfect shoulder bag i guess, i want one too..)
    damier= saleya pm

13. Mono - Croissant MM
    Damier - Marais

14. For monogram I'd go with the Tikal or Tulum and for damier I'd go with maybe the Parioli:
    [​IMG]

15. Batignolles vertical...love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice