Best Shampoo & Conditoner for Color Treated Hair Suggestions

spankiefrankie

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
I'm looking for the perfect shampoo & conditioner for colored treated hair. Right now I'm using Paul Mitchell for Colored treated hair and Redkin Blonde Glam for the underneath of my hair that's blonde. Right now my hair is a reddish golden light brown color. I find that Paul Mitchell smells good but my hair color fades fast when I still use it. Anyone have any suggestions?

I use redken usually
I also have a pureology(?) conditioner that you can use on color treated hair. it smells AMAZING. a very strong minty scent. but not like toothpaste minty, more like "i want to eat you!" mint scent lol
if i leave the bottle down on the edge of my tub my cat will try to lick it.

I've been using Enjoy products which are sulfate free and safe for color treated hair. When purchasing it I was told it's the less expensive version of pureology. I really like it!

I've had good results using the Kerastase Reflection range. At the minute I use Bain Chroma Riche shampoo and Masque Chroma Riche (which I use as normal conditioner rather than a masque - ie. I keep it on for about a minute tops in the shower:biggrin:)

Have used Philip B truffle shampoo, Wen, Kerastase and Fekkai.. they all do a good job

so it comes down to personal preference.. love Wen during the summer as you

can sleep in it and also slick back your hair and it becomes an intense conditioning

treatment