best seamless underwear?

oddly enough, i really like gapbody's seamless undies. i bought a bunch when i used to work at gap almost 3 years ago, and i still wear them all the time. they come in a lot of great no-show colors (there's a really nice light beige-y pink) and the material they're made of is super soft, stays put without digging, and stands up to 3 years of washing and drying so far. they can also be had for very cheap when they phase out colors seasonally.

I have a pair of seamless Hanro's that are amazing!! I think they cost me about $45 but were worth it to wear with fancy dresses etc. They don't dig in at all and have a "rubber-like" material that edges the waist band and legs so that they stay put. This is the only pair of seamless that I have ever found that have truly fit my body and thus been truly seamless (no hip flab!). I got them at Saks. I don't think that they carry them online though.

I like Hanky Panky. They're comfortable, hold up well and come in a bunch of colors. I also tried OnGossamer, a very sheer panty. I did not think it was as comfortable as the HP's.

Victoria's Secret sells seamless underwear from a brand called Intimissmi that I really love! It's truly seamless and hugs everything perfectly -- almost feels like I'm not wearing anything! My boyfriend was marveling at how they managed to make underwear from one single piece of fabric like that *laugh*. You should cut the tag, though, because for whatever reason they didn't think to make it tagless!