best scented/tasting gloss/balm

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. which 1s

2. Tarte's Inside Out lipgloss in Apple-A-Day, nice fruity pomegranate, the very fashionable scent/flavor now.

For cheap lip balm, my vote goes to Mylipstuff in Cat Pee.

3. If you want vanilla, I like MAC's lipglasses and lipsticks.

For something cheaper, I like NYC's lipbalms in the pots.

4. Just a few days ago, I bought Palmers Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate and Peppermint. Oh my gosh it smells so, so yummy!! (It has no taste but the scent cures my sweet-tooth for sure!) Its really glossy on my lips but feels as smooth as butter and its not sticky at all. It leaves my lips so baby-smooth and soft and at just $3.99, you cant go wrong! :tup:

5. I'm a huge fan of Philosophy's lip glosses. It's a little sticky, but it tastes/smells awesome!

6. I'm a huge fan of the C.O Bigelow lipglosses that Bath and Body Works sells. My favorites at the moment are Vanilla Coke and Orange Soda.

7. Goldie lipglosses (I buy mine at Bath and Body Works) have the most yummy smell, and they come in such cute little bottles!! The colors are great too!!!

8. YSL Golden Glosses smell SO good!

9. i love these too! i have one that tastes like chocolate peppermints--it's a great sweet treat :drool:.

10. Ooohhh, chocolate and peppermint? I don't think I've seen that one. I will have to look for it next time I'm in there, it sounds really yummy. :drool:

11. You can never go wrong with Lip Smackers!

12. My favorite is Victoria's Secret Crantastic. I bought it a while back but love it every time I wear it. It has such a fresh, juicy smell. :heart:

13. True that!

14. My absolute fave lip balm is MAC Lip Conditioner, smells lovely, doesn't taste much, melts on your lips!

15. definitely Fresh Sugar Lip Balm. it smells DELICIOUS.