Best RM for an iPad

MKNS

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
Hi! I got an iPad for Christmas. Now I need to find an RM that will work. What have you found is the best style that fits an iPad?
I have an Everyday bag that it "just" fits in. But I would like to know what other styles you have found that work.

betseyluxe

O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
California
Hi! I got an iPad for Christmas. Now I need to find an RM that will work. What have you found is the best style that fits an iPad?
I have an Everyday bag that it "just" fits in. But I would like to know what other styles you have found that work.
The Mac Daddy has an ipad sleeve. I really like it for my ipad. :smile:

pre10d

Apr 17, 2011
New York, NY
I found the MAC daddy to be a bit awkward on my frame (5'4") but my ipad and all my stuff fits beautifully in my MAB mini, which I think is a little dressier as well.

gingereden

Dec 30, 2012
id say mac daddy... i hear a lot that the fit is awkward but its not too different than a laptop style bag. if you dont mind a laptop bag, you should be ok with the mac daddy (still smaller than a laptop bag, i just mean shape wise). you can double the straps if the leingth is too much. I love the ability to go from crossbody to sholder bag in a few seconds. i prefer a bit bigger bags myself, but i cant help buy buy anything rm comes out with.