Best Retinol product/serum/treatment under $60?

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
I've been reading that only a good retinol product has the ability to boost collagen production. Does anyone have any recommended products with good/enough retinol content?

Thanks in advance!!!!!

I Eluage or retrinal by Avene, both are amazing products. Avene use retinaldehyde instead of retinol, it's really gentle and works great (esp with facial redness and acne scars).

You should be able to get prescription Retin-A for that price, even if you don't have insurance. It will have a higher concentration than otc products and will be much more effective.

You should be able to get prescription Retin-A for that price, even if you don't have insurance. It will have a higher concentration than otc products and will be much more effective.

I agree, and sometimes your derm will have coupons, my last two tubes I actually got for free because the coupon covered a part of the price and my insured portion covered the rest, don't ask me exactly how but..... I was thrilled!

I buy my retin A from an on-line pharm in Mexico (where it's non-prescription there). I think it's about $20 for a tube that lasts me roughly 6 mths. My dermatologist says retin A is the best way to go; everything else like expensive serums and moisturizers are a "facade" in that they only temporarily plump the skin thereby making wrinkles look less obvious.