1. Chanel

2. Louis Vuitton

3. Gucci

4. Chloe

5. Dior

6. other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am wondering about best resale value on handbags - excluding Hermes which I guess would be considered the Rolls Royce of handbags - which designers attract the best prices on gently used items - Does a Chanel hold value better than LV? etc. What are your thoughts?

2. I would say Chanel - once again the amount of LV fakes counts against the brand, spoils the exclusivity I guess. You see a lot less Chanels carried here in London than LV ( real ones ) and therefore they are that much rarer and more exclusive.

3. I agree with katy 1368. Think too many LV fakes that are REAL good

4. Definitely LV. Even in only average condition, it can bring at least 50% of original price- and almost full price if it's in great condition. Chanel would probably come second, but just forget about Dior and Fendi- they have terrible resale in a flooded market with tons of fakes.

5. Burberry also has horrible resale value, I'm learning that right now as I'm trying to sell mine >_<

6. Balenciaga?

7. Definetely LV in Germany. For chanel you just get 40% of the price back for LV it's about 70-80%. I sold used bags with just a loss of 20% with LV. Used Chanels aren't in high demand here.

8. I think Balenciaga bags hold their value really well. They are regularly selling for over retail if in good condition.

9. I say Balenciaga---they either go close to retail in excellent condition or some even go waaaay over retail.

10. wow, where r the diors then.. i wanna buy... lol lol..... i can't really be spending a grand on a dior right now.. but more than happy to spend 400.. lol

11. Balenciaga or Louis Vuitton.. some LV lines do really poorly but from what I know about b-bags (very little), they regularly sell back for fairly substantial amounts, sometimes even more if they are rare.

And of course there's ye old Pink Elephant that hasn't been mentioned - Hermes. Hermes is incredible in terms of resale value, especially the Birkin/Kellys.

12. Would'nt the style of the particular bag matter more than the brand?

13. GOOD RESALES
    BALENCIAGA Medium City Bags - Black, Magenta, Apple, Special Leathres, Mettalics
    GOYARD Croisiere in 35mm

14. GOOD RESALES
    BALENCIAGA Medium City Bags - Black, Magenta, Apple, Special Leathres, Mettalics

GOYARD Croisiere in 35mm - in

15. GOOD RESALES

GOYARD Croisiere in 35mm - in Black,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice