Best Red Bag?

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
Well...I had the Luella Suzi in brick red from the Bergdor's sale in my shopping bag but I had to leave the computer for a bit and when I went back...all gone! I've been wanting a red bag for a while now but have just never found quite the 'right' one. Any suggestions from you gals who have a red bag you love? I tend to like largish bags and don't care for reds that veer too much towards orange. There must be red bag somewhere that wants to join my family! :biggrin:

There are a few nice bags in the epi line that are available in red. Since you want something larger I would also suggest the Noe or the Segur or the speedy of course.

How about a Fendi B Bag? It's available on eluxury. It might be a bit orange though. Hard to tell from the pic.
p11002394_ph_hero.jpg

Or one of the new quilted MJ's. This one is from Saks, it might be a little small for you but I'm sure some of the other styles would come in this color too.

I have a gucci bag that I love in red. Check it out in my showcase:
http://www.purseforum.com/attachments/your-bag-showcase/4216-my-constantly-growing-collection-purses-0018.jpg?d=1140286024
It's also available in a larger size... you should be able to find it on gucci.com

Hope this helps!

I have a Balenciaga rouge Twiggy that I love. I also have an LV Speedy 25 in epi red that I also love. I believe I saw a rouge hobo style bag at the Balenciaga store in Manhattan if you're interested. You may also like the Speedy 30 instead of the 25. It is quite a bit larger.

Leah411 said:
Well...I had the Luella Suzi in brick red from the Bergdor's sale in my shopping bag but I had to leave the computer for a bit and when I went back...all gone! I've been wanting a red bag for a while now but have just never found quite the 'right' one. Any suggestions from you gals who have a red bag you love? I tend to like largish bags and don't care for reds that veer too much towards orange. There must be red bag somewhere that wants to join my family! :biggrin:

Leah411, I've been eyeing the suzi tote as well. I google it instead of searching via the sale section in the sites. Anyway, after days of it being "not available" it showed up today!! So I just bought the red tote! It seems to be still available even after I bought, so maybe you can still grab it. 50% off not bad!

minicoop said:
Leah411, I've been eyeing the suzi tote as well. I google it instead of searching via the sale section in the sites. Anyway, after days of it being "not available" it showed up today!! So I just bought the red tote! It seems to be still available even after I bought, so maybe you can still grab it. 50% off not bad!

I should have mentioned I ended up getting it in Neiman and not in Bergdorf.