Best Red Bag?

1. Well...I had the Luella Suzi in brick red from the Bergdor's sale in my shopping bag but I had to leave the computer for a bit and when I went back...all gone! I've been wanting a red bag for a while now but have just never found quite the 'right' one. Any suggestions from you gals who have a red bag you love? I tend to like largish bags and don't care for reds that veer too much towards orange. There must be red bag somewhere that wants to join my family! :biggrin:

2. Have you seen the S/S large Gucci Horsebit Hobo in Red? I'm thinking this will be my next one. Plus Tod's had the Sacca Grande perhaps??

3. The LV Epi Speedy in red is :love: Have you looked into that bag?

4. I want the Red Gaucho!

5. Oops...forgot to add...all price points are welcome. And I'm going 'wow' over the suggestions already posted!

6. There are a few nice bags in the epi line that are available in red. Since you want something larger I would also suggest the Noe or the Segur or the speedy of course.

How about a Fendi B Bag? It's available on eluxury. It might be a bit orange though. Hard to tell from the pic.
    [​IMG]

Or one of the new quilted MJ's. This one is from Saks, it might be a little small for you but I'm sure some of the other styles would come in this color too.
    [​IMG]

I have a gucci bag that I love in red. Check it out in my showcase:
    http://www.purseforum.com/attachments/your-bag-showcase/4216-my-constantly-growing-collection-purses-0018.jpg?d=1140286024
    It's also available in a larger size... you should be able to find it on gucci.com

Hope this helps!

7. I have a Balenciaga rouge Twiggy that I love. I also have an LV Speedy 25 in epi red that I also love. I believe I saw a rouge hobo style bag at the Balenciaga store in Manhattan if you're interested. You may also like the Speedy 30 instead of the 25. It is quite a bit larger.

8. Oh ... I also have a red Dior gaucho that is great with casual wear. I have a medium but they also have a large.

9. LV epi in red is beautiful... Alma or Speedy.

10. Leah411, I've been eyeing the suzi tote as well. I google it instead of searching via the sale section in the sites. Anyway, after days of it being "not available" it showed up today!! So I just bought the red tote! It seems to be still available even after I bought, so maybe you can still grab it. 50% off not bad!

11. Leah411, no, I am not about to suggest a Lodis :biggrin: Is this too small for you? $230 from ebags.

12. I should have mentioned I ended up getting it in Neiman and not in Bergdorf.

13. How about a Gucci horsebit hobo in red? That's attractive!

I have the regular Gucci hobo in red.

14. LV Epi pieces in red are gorgeous. I also recall seeing a Hermes (I think it was a Birkin) in red.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice