best quality lower end designer bags in your opinion?

I think at that price point it's very hit or miss. For example. I have some Rebecca minkoff bags that are the same style but the leathers are vastly different: a thick one, a thick rubbery one, a thin glossy one, and a buttery but smelly one. Dooney and Burke has some delicious thick bags in their Dillen II line but has some papery leather in a different line. Kate spade has a few nice leather bags too but different styles leathers vary greatly. Same with coach. Linea pelle has awesome leather but the hardware doesn't look great and unfinished look makes it super casual. I'd see the bag in person before buying.

Vintage coach leather is awesome! Dooney leather is also nice and thick.
Lately I have been hooked on Linea Pelle. Excellent buttery soft leather and so very thick. Totally trumps my coach and dooney bags and MK. You want to hug it type leather. Dooney is thick with more structure. Linea Pelle is relaxed and very thick.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

cola262 said:
I think at that price point it's very hit or miss. For example. I have some Rebecca minkoff bags that are the same style but the leathers are vastly different: a thick one, a thick rubbery one, a thin glossy one, and a buttery but smelly one. Dooney and Burke has some delicious thick bags in their Dillen II line but has some papery leather in a different line. Kate spade has a few nice leather bags too but different styles leathers vary greatly. Same with coach. Linea pelle has awesome leather but the hardware doesn't look great and unfinished look makes it super casual. I'd see the bag in person before buying.

Yes! LP leather is awesome. Her style is casual chic. The hardware is actually nice and heavy. Def not plastic hardware. Check out the website.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum