BEST purse inserts for Louie?

knittygirl

O.G.
Nov 9, 2011
I am doing my Christmas list for mom. I am hoping that if its kinda sparse am gonna get a nice Ebel graduation present in June, so, asking her for all the nice practical stuff that I need...and of course, for knitting goodies.

I found a set of purse inserts made by Kwiki on Amazon. Are you all familiar with these?

In your opinion, what do you think are the BEST and most durable purse inserts to fit inside your LVs? I'd like to get a set of small/med/large so that I've got some options.

Hi OP!
I don't have any experience with Kwiki, I have used Purse to Go and it didn't hold its shape for me. I wouldn't buy another one.

I bought this:

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...ction-Portable-Purse-Organizer-with-9-Pockets

Although it only comes in one size, you can make it adjustable by undoing the buttons and zippers on it. If you read the reviews you'll see a lot of other people love it too. I've had mine for over a year and it keeps its shape really well. Hope that helps!

I use a few different set-ups for my Speedy 30s.

#1. A flexible base shaper with a Purseket.
#2. A Purse-to-go organizer w/o the base shaper. This organizer is the zippered style, which I leave unzipped, of course. I can zip it up quickly and transfer it to another bag in seconds.

For the Neverfull I use the Purse-to-go zippered Large or Jumbo, depending on what I'm carrying. I don't like always having to unzip the Jumbo organizer to get anything, so sometimes I use the Large, which keep keys, wallet, and phone secure. Everything else fits around it nicely for quicker access. My NF is the MM. Cinching the bag is only possible with the Large insert. The Jumbo fills the entire bag.

I have started using a zippered organizer in my Mahina Cirrus bags if I go to the mall. If I can reach it and pull out things then so can someone else, so the zippered organizer keeps things safe. I have several sets in both tan and brown so they'll blend in depending on which bag I carry.

I love my organizers. They have made finding things in dark lined bags and Speedies SO much easier.

Edited to add: I forgot to include the new boxy style Purse-to-go organizer since I haven't used it yet. It fits the NF perfectly. There is a zippered section that runs the length of the organizer in the middle, in which I'll place my wallet, keys, and phone. Everything else can sit in the sides. I think the advantage of this over the Large zippered is that the boxy style will protect the entire light colored lining of the NF.

I use a few different set-ups for my Speedy 30s.

#1. A flexible base shaper with a Purseket.
#2. A Purse-to-go organizer w/o the base shaper. This organizer is the zippered style, which I leave unzipped, of course. I can zip it up quickly and transfer it to another bag in seconds.

For the Neverfull I use the Purse-to-go zippered Large or Jumbo, depending on what I'm carrying. I don't like always having to unzip the Jumbo organizer to get anything, so sometimes I use the Large, which keep keys, wallet, and phone secure. Everything else fits around it nicely for quicker access. My NF is the MM. Cinching the bag is only possible with the Large insert. The Jumbo fills the entire bag.

I have started using a zippered organizer in my Mahina Cirrus bags if I go to the mall. If I can reach it and pull out things then so can someone else, so the zippered organizer keeps things safe. I have several sets in both tan and brown so they'll blend in depending on which bag I carry.

I love my organizers. They have made finding things in dark lined bags and Speedies SO much easier.

Edited to add: I forgot to include the new boxy style Purse-to-go organizer since I haven't used it yet. It fits the NF perfectly. There is a zippered section that runs the length of the organizer in the middle, in which I'll place my wallet, keys, and phone. Everything else can sit in the sides. I think the advantage of this over the Large zippered is that the boxy style will protect the entire light colored lining of the NF.
Hello, I know this thread is very old but I came across your post as I am searching for some purse organizers for some of my bags, thought I'd ask you for some advise... I'd like to add structure to my bags and I already have the purse to go pockets plus but am looking for something that's still more stiff than that. seeing as you have a few to compare, would you say that the boxy is much more sturdy than the others that you own?

Funny this thread is bumped. I too am looking for a good insert. I remember seeing one on ebay a while ago that was from Barneys and it was really nice. I think it sold used for like $50 or $60 and I cant find that anywhere. Anyone know any high end ones?

I have a Chameleon and it was great but the thing is falling apart. I really need one as I cant stand a messy purse.

Also the QVC link above doesnt work. Anyone know what one she was talking about?

I have a Samorga insert I bought off Etsy. Had for 6 months and it is great. Love the felt. Sturdy but can still cinch it. Easy to get to stuff. No zipping and unzipping. I custom designed mine to fit my iPad, kindle, and Filofax organizer. Highly recommend it. It comes from Korea so shipping is lengthy (7-10 days) but worth it.

Hi, did you guys get a care instruction leaflet or a warranty card or atleast you SA's business card when you bought your LV purse? Because i didn't get any of this. I only got the receipt. Does it matter? I hope i can get a reply. By the way, I'm new here in purseblog. Don't know where to start. dde01 Thanks a lot!

Hi, did you guys get a care instruction leaflet or a warranty card or atleast you SA's business card when you bought your LV purse? Because i didn't get any of this. I only got the receipt. Does it matter? I hope i can get a reply. By the way, I'm new here in purseblog. Don't know where to start. dde01 Thanks a lot!

Just receipt in a card portfolio. I believe unless it is LE, it will not come with care booklet. Sometimes, i only get receipt. Hope I helped.

I bought one from Chameleon for my Speedy 30 and it fits in the Neverfull MM.
There's a removable part which I use as a purse organizer for my Eva clutches.
Looooove that it works and all the items remain where I put them.
Plus: it's red, matches the DE lining and protects my bags. Found it by chance and wouldn't want to miss it.

lisaclaw said:
I have a Samorga insert I bought off Etsy. Had for 6 months and it is great. Love the felt. Sturdy but can still cinch it. Easy to get to stuff. No zipping and unzipping. I custom designed mine to fit my iPad, kindle, and Filofax organizer. Highly recommend it. It comes from Korea so shipping is lengthy (7-10 days) but worth it.

Hi. I'm thinking to order one from her as well. do you ever use the pockets on the outside? Is it hard to get stuff in and out? I customize one without any pockets outside but hasn't finalized yet. I don't know I might need the pockets?