Best PS Clinic in South Korea for revision rhinoplasty

_queenbee

Oct 25, 2019
Hi - I would greatly appreciate any recommendations for clinics/doctors who are the best at revision rhinoplasty? So far, every clinic I come across, I find some really negative experiences with that clinic/doctor on this forum (e.g. Banobagi, Dr. Jin, VIP, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

MissOrange

Dec 10, 2015
Hi - I would greatly appreciate any recommendations for clinics/doctors who are the best at revision rhinoplasty? So far, every clinic I come across, I find some really negative experiences with that clinic/doctor on this forum (e.g. Banobagi, Dr. Jin, VIP, etc.).

Thanks in advance!
Hi @_queenbee,

Look up @chanelsaint. She wrote a thread about her botch at April31 and her research looking for a revision rhinoplasty surgeon.

Reactions: _queenbee

Chau23

Aug 26, 2020
I recently had my first rhinoplasty at Mind plastic surgery clinic and I love my new nose. The doctor, dr lee is very skilled and he knows what he’s doing. I wasn’t pressured or anything when I went in for a consultation Initially, so I believe their prices were fair and they take good care of me too making sure to do regular checkups after the surgery to make sure my nose is healing well.